The location was excellent, the facilities were new and modern, and the staff were very nice and helpful. They also had hot water which I liked. My particular room has mold and mildew in the shower and the drain was slow causing the nearly the bathroom to flood whenever I took a shower. The room was also extremely small hardly any room to move around in at all.
The staff was excellent. More professional, friendly and accomidating than anywhere I've stayed. The rooms are very clean and intelligently equipped. Security was top notch. Room service meals were impressive... The service, food, presentation, and timeliness were all excellent. I was disappointed by the swimming pool hours. It's a great pool, but it closes at 10 pm. I'm sure that most adult guests would prefer that it was open much later. The laundry service is reliable but way overpriced. The buffet is very good, but far more visually attractive than it is delicious. Many items are cooked in an oil whose taste I find unpleasant (possibly palm oil).
Swimming pool is really nice. Being close to shopping and restaurants is a huge plus. Breakfast buffet is good but needs improvement. Getting 2 rooms next to each other was good. Standing in line waiting to get helped did not worked at all for the 2 front desk staff behind the counter. I was there for check-in and standing in line waiting to get help in my opinion is the most polite way but these 2 ladies behind the counter did not see that as 1 customer cut into the line and was helped right away. If being rude is their normal way of practice of customer service then this nice hotel will soon go away.
It was on the beach BUT you will get bothered by beggars The amenities are not what the website claim them to be.
Excellent service.staff friendly and helpful.concerns were addressed right away . felt very safe during our stay because of their very strict security policy. When we checked in,our room smells bad because they were painting next door.they moved us the next day when we cannot take the smell anymore.I got headache from the fumes of the paint.